24 September, 2006

Anger Unspelt

`I am in Qatar` - they say in north India, when they want to say `I am in the Queue`....don`t know why? and I am not going to debate about it.

Queue - is forced discipline, to get things into order, give opportunity to everyone and to emphasise the `First Come - First Serve` philosophy; Queue is democratic and everyone is equal before the queue.

But nobody wants to stand in a queue, nobody wants to wait, nobody wants to keep standing watching others getting their work done . . . . One such guy is our hero; His mother was forcing him to stand in a queue to take his turn in a "game of luck" in the Okusawa Jinja matsuri. He was restless, impatient and getting frustrated but was not able to do anything..... This cropped B&W photograph is one of my all time favourite.



ナガパン (Nagapan in katakana Japanese script)

2 comments:

Sathiya said...

He is so cute.....well captured moment!

Iyappan Krishnan said...

i assume you used picasa to do the soft focus .. i would like to see the original one.

About Me

My photo
Baroda, Gujarat, India
Nagappan Ramanathan Baroda, Gujarat, INDIA "My blog will let you know about me . . am too humble to talk about myself . ."

Followers