06 April, 2008

Colours around me


Remembered my camera, after a long time on a lazy sleepless Sunday afternoon; Soltitude and am emptiness in mind let the photographer in me fill the void; It had been a while so, since I really hanged on with my camera.
Started to hunt for colors, light and shadows, patterns and perspectives for clicking ...but not outdoors; It was all in my home, the day to day beings that fill our life unnoticed.
I was satisfied with the results and its here after some editing - It would be worth-while to quote Einstein here,
"There are two ways to live your life
To live as nothing is a miracle
Or to live as everything is "Knock ... Knock

Hanging around

Heat Off


Spice it off

Home Clean Home

Save every drop of it

The G(B)room

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Baroda, Gujarat, India
Nagappan Ramanathan Baroda, Gujarat, INDIA "My blog will let you know about me . . am too humble to talk about myself . ."

Followers